Choose the type, level, urgency, and length to start off.
Evaluation Topics Which Guarantee Your Success!
The evaluation essay is meant to demonstrate the overall quality of a particular object, service, product, and place. However, merely expressing one's opinion isn't enough - the writer is expected to conduct a thorough investigation of the topic and come up with particular criteria, evidence, and judgment. This, in turn, means that unless you support your evaluation with some relevant evidence, it may be considered too opinionated and, therefore, get disqualified.
Your evaluation depends to no small extent on the relevancy of the topic, which is why choosing evaluation topics is no doubt of paramount importance. Unless your professor gave you specific instructions as to what you should write about, you are free to choose whatever topic you like! But what if you have to evaluate something trendy, something that has been evaluated many times before? That could be a problem if we didn't come up with an impressive list of topics that can surely satisfy even the most demanding of students. So, how do you choose the right topic? The key to success is simple - pick one of the five categories, browse through the suggested options, pick the one you like, and proceed to write your evaluation essay! Nothing to it, ha?
Evaluation Essay Topics - Choose the Best for You
We provide you with an excellent opportunity to choose an interesting, unique, and effective topic from a wide range. For your convenience we have divided them into categories, so searching for the right topic will be as easy as ABC!
Restaurant evaluation topics and food-related topics
Everybody likes food, so let's see what food-related things you can evaluate:
- Pros and cons of a frozen meal. Evaluate whether it is actually edible.
- Chinese takeout. The quality, taste, and delivery service. Would you recommend it?
- Evaluate your campus cafeteria. Are the staff friendly? Is the food good? What about the pricing policy?
- Evaluate your favorite fast-food dish or make a comparison between two fast-food restaurants.
- Have you ever worked in a restaurant? Share the experience of being such a restaurant's employee or client.
- Visit a pizzeria for a takeaway or use their delivery service and The quality of the pizza.
- A particular restaurant per the following criteria:
- The ambiance of the venue.
- The cuisine and its flavor.
- The service as a whole.
- The cost and worth.
- The overall experience or enjoyment.
- The decorations, nuances, and design.
- The waiting times.
- Make a comparison between homemade food at Denny's and food selection in a fast-food restaurant.
- The most popular restaurant in your town. Give your opinion on whether the popularity of this place has proved itself.
- A pre-cooked food from a supermarket. Would you recommend buying convenience food?
- Evaluate and compare an expensive and cheap restaurant. What are the differences and similarities? Does the food taste completely different? Do you agree with the pricing policy?
- A restaurant serving homemade food. Would you recommend it to foreigners?
Movie evaluation topics
- Analyze a movie inspired by a book. Is the film better than the book?
- A foreign movie. Talk about the way in which the movie depicts the cultural heritage of the country.
- A movie produced in your country. Do you like it more than foreign made movies?
- Review a history movie. Indicate whether the movie director managed to fully convey a particular historical period.
- The last movie you have seen. Give your reasons for liking or disliking it.
- Evaluate modern comedy. Indicate how people's sense of humor has changed over the last decade. Do you find this movie funny?
- Evaluate how a romantic movie you've seen recently depicts modern romance.
- An action adventure film, its special effects, and techniques the authors used to arouse the audience's interest.
- A musical. Explain what unique features of this genre you noticed. Did you like it more than traditional movies?
- A drama movie. How well does it depict the dramatic situation?
- A movie about a war. Explain how this movie describes the problem of war and peace. What lessons can be drawn from it?
- A movie with an excellent musical accompaniment. Explain how the music helps improve the movie.
Website evaluation topics
- Evaluate one of the popular social networks. Compare it to other similar websites. What makes it better than the rest?
- Any new website. Describe its main features, design, and indicate how user-friendly it is.
- Evaluate one popular search engine. Is the information you find there accurate?
- Evaluate YouTube. Why do you think this website is so popular? Why is it better than its competitors?
Sports evaluation topics
- Evaluate sports facilities in your hometown. Describe the pricing policy, accessibility, and available equipment.
- The most popular kind of sport in your country. Why is it so popular?
- Evaluate women's basketball: How is it different from men's basketball?
- The experience of watching your favorite sports on TV and live.
- The impact of sports on ordinary people.
- The effectiveness of sports in fighting obesity. Which sport is the most efficient?
- The impact sports have on the mood. How does it influence our brain?
- Evaluate sports nutrition. Are BCAA, protein, and other food supplements safe or dangerous?
Technology evaluation topics
- Any new gaming device.
- The latest model of your favorite smartphone. How did the features change in comparison with the previous version?
- The influence of modern technology on society.
- Evaluate how efficient it is to use technologies and media in schools and colleges.
- The latest restrictions directed against the use of phones while driving.
- Evaluate how technology has made people's lives easier over the last two decades.
Writing an evaluation essay is not a problem!
Choose one of the evaluation essay topic ideas and leave the rest to us! Student life is all about getting tons of assignments and having no free time for hobbies, sports, family, and friends. Sad and depressing, isn't it? But we know how to change it! Our accomplished writers will help you take back control of your life by relieving you of your academic burden once and for all! With us, you won't have to worry about poor quality or tight deadlines because we've got all the bases covered. Take this opportunity to get yourself some free time and spend it on far more interesting and important things. Entrust your paper to us, and you will never regret your choice!back to all posts
More than 176 testimonials from clients make up a 9.6/10 rate of success, making our organization one of the best in the industry.
- Customer #7000
"listen, I hate college, it's draining me of all the life power I have! if it weren't for your essays, they'd kick me out ages ago. sure, sometimes I have to ask for revisions, but idc since it allows me to slack off. I really like you, guys!"
- Customer #6671
"Had to ask for two revisions of my case study but overall I'm satisfied with it. Earned me a B+, and that's more than enough for me."
- Customer #6634
"I totally spaced up and almost missed a deadline for my argumentative essay. Thankfully, your stuff helped me and took my order right away. A day later I had my essay. You're worth your salt, that's for sure."
- Customer #6255
"I love math and solving problems, but this semester I've lost the ability to like the homework tasks. I've been putting off my math problem paper for so long I literally forgot it was due. Your writer did it in less than a day! Can't imagine what I would've done without you."
- Customer #6222
"Never before has my powerpoint presentation been so awesome! It has everything - minimalistic design, a good number of slides and solid facts! Your team is just incredible :)"
- Customer #2739
"I love your services and quality of the papers. My writer is the best I could get, always does thorough research and analysis in order to follow all the instructions."