Choose the type, level, urgency, and length to start off.
Annotated Bibliography Help Online
Are you a college student who has a task to perform paper writing assignments or needs some bibliography help? In this article, we will make sure you figure out all the answers and solutions!
Let's start from the basic question - what is an annotated bibliography?
It is a well-organized list of references to different materials that you used as sources in an academic paper writing - books, journal articles, website links, digital documents, etc. Most importantly, following each citation should be an annotation - the author elaborating on the relevance, quality, and accuracy of the cited source. It helps the reader to trace back to the original sources easily. When you receive a college-level paper assignment, there's always going to be a required citation style. It depends on the discipline of study and your university or professor's preference, and the following are just some of the citation styles that exist:
- MLA (Modern Language Association) style
- APA (American Psychological Association) format
- AMA (American Medical Association) style
- CSE (Council of Science Editors) style
- The Chicago style
One of the most popular in college writing is the MLA style (although the APA and Chicago formats are also widely used) - the MLA approach to citation requires the use of a set of rules and guidelines since it concerns referencing each of the various sources.
The Process of Bibliography Creation
Here are the steps involved in creating an entry for the annotated bibliography.
- Find and note down the cited parts from relevant sources such as books, journal articles, and such, taking notice of the wanted number of citations for your paper.
- Create each citation using the required style or format. If you're experiencing difficulties with figuring out the specifics, consult your tutor or turn to our custom writing company for bibliography assistance.
- For each citation, provide two paragraphs. In the first one, write a brief description of the specific cited work, and in the second one, give a short explanation as to why the cited work is relevant.
To help you get a better understanding of the idea, see the following annotated bibliography example. It is a rough sample.
Atkins, John S., et al. "Managing Parental Discord among Divorced Couples for the Sake of Children's Mental Welfare." American Psychological Review, vol. 62, no. 13, 1979, pp. 950-954.
The article's authors, John Atkins and seven of his colleagues at the Institute of Psychological Research, conducted a multi-year study spanning 10 years in a bid to prove their conjecture that when divorced parents deliberately make efforts to avoid conflict for the sake of their children, the children show better mental and developmental outcomes as they grow.
The results of their empirical studies clearly support the argument that children can still thrive and grow up in a healthy and loving family environment if their parents take conscious efforts to create such an environment.
The above piece is an example of an annotated bibliography in MLA.
How We Can Help You
At WiseEssays.com, we have a proven track record of excellent work and a long-running history spanning over 10 years. Through hard work and dedication to students, we have earned a great reputation. The secret of our excellence is the team of professional and seasoned writers and editors.
When you hire our writer, they work diligently using your requirements to create your custom annotated bibliography. They pay careful attention to ensure that relevant and appropriate references are provided in the bibliography. Also, the annotations are carefully written for each cited source.
Apart from our experts' help, you also get other benefits that can make patronizing our company a memorable endeavor.
- Around-the-clock support online. Whenever you need to get answers to your questions quickly, consult on how to place an order on our website, or find information on our platform, you can simply open a live chat. One of our dedicated and empathetic support team members will get in touch with you within seconds. You do not have to wait for hours or days to get a reply or worry about whether you are asking the right questions.
- Affordable service. Given our experience, we know there are lots of students who wish to have access to the high-quality service we provide but are straitened. We want to help them, and one way we do it is discounts. You get 20% off your initial order with us, and a steeper 25% discount on your second order.
- Student-friendly refund policy. When you have an active order with our company, you have a right to cancel it before it is started or completed. As part of our commitment to being student-centric, we have a refund or money-back guarantee that allows us to ensure fairness to students who use our platform.
Based on the reviews we have received from students, we are confident you will also be delighted by our work. We always strive to exceed your expectations and become your preferred annotated bibliography service. Make the smart move and place your order now!
More than 149 testimonials from clients make up a 9.9/10 rate of success, making our organization one of the best in the industry.
- Customer #7200
"I'm dreaming about the day when PowerPoint Presentations become vestiges from the past! I didn't have time to put it all together for my History assignment, so I asked you - and you dealt with it expertly! Thank you for my A+!"
- Customer #6777
"That research paper I've ordered here is just ideal! Thank you for being attentive to all my comments and requirements."
- Customer #5789
"Thank you so much for my history essay! I didn’t have time to do it because I had an emergency and thought I’d get an F, but you've saved me. Everything was done quickly and even better than I expected. Will definitely bookmark you."
- Customer #4889
"Your services are very good and papers you wrote for me helped a lot. Not all of the writers did really good work at once and sometimes I required revisions, but every paper was fixed whenever needed. So thank you again!"
- Customer #4678
"The essay was just on time. Thank you for good services and friendly support. Every assignment you complete is a surprise, the writing quality is always high and I never needed a single revision. I am happy that I found you one day and I'll order again, as long as I keep studying!"
- Customer #1765
"Thank WiseEssays.com for the help. Paper quality was worth the money paid. I saved time and no stress with writing my papers this time)"
You are almost there!
You areONE CLICK away from having your tasks done on time!