Choose the type, level, urgency, and length to start off.
Annotated Bibliography Help Online
Are you a college student who has a task to perform paper writing assignments or struggles with creating a bibliography? In this article, we will help you figure out all the answers and solutions!
Let's start from the basic question - what is an annotated bibliography?
It is a well-organized list of references to different materials that you used as sources in an academic paper writing - books, journal articles, website links, digital documents, etc. Most importantly, following each citation should be an annotation - the author elaborating on the relevance, quality, and accuracy of the cited source. It helps the reader to easily trace back to the original sources cited. When you receive a college-level paper assignment, there's always going to be a required citation style. It depends on the discipline of study and your university or professor's preference, and the following are just some of the citation styles that exist:
- MLA (Modern Language Association) style
- APA (American Psychological Association) format
- AMA (American Medical Association) style
- CSE (Council of Science Editors) style
- The Chicago style
One of the most popular in college writing is the MLA style (although the APA and Chicago formats are also widely used) - the MLA approach to citation requires the use of a set of rules and guidelines since it concerns referencing each of the various sources.
The Process of Creation
Here are the steps involved in creating an entry for the annotated bibliography.
- Find and note down the cited parts from relevant sources such as books, journal articles, and such, taking notice of the wanted number of citations for your paper.
- Create each citation using the required style or format. If you're experiencing difficulties with figuring out the specifics, consult your tutor or turn to a custom writing company for help.
- For each citation, provide two paragraphs. In the first one, write a brief description of the specific cited work, and in the second one, give a short explanation as to why the cited work is relevant.
To help you get a better understanding of the idea, see the following annotated bibliography example. It is a rough sample.
Atkins, John S., et al. "Managing Parental Discord among Divorced Couples for the Sake of Children's Mental Welfare." American Psychological Review, vol. 62, no. 13, 1979, pp. 950-954.
The article's authors, John Atkins and seven of his colleagues at the Institute of Psychological Research, conducted a multi-year study spanning 10 years in a bid to prove their conjecture that when divorced parents deliberately make efforts to avoid conflict for the sake of their children, the children show better mental and developmental outcomes as they grow.
The results of their empirical studies clearly support the argument that children can still thrive and grow up in a healthy and loving family environment if their parents take conscious efforts to create such an environment.
The above is an example of an annotated bibliography in MLA.
How We Can Help You
At WiseEssays.com, we have a proven track record of excellent work and a long-running history spanning over 10 years. Through hard work and dedication to students, we have earned a great reputation. The secret of our excellence is the team of professional and seasoned writers and editors.
When you hire our writer, they work diligently using your requirements to create your custom annotated bibliography. They pay careful attention to ensure that relevant and appropriate references are provided in the bibliography. Also, the annotations are carefully written for each cited source.
Apart from our experts' help, you also get other benefits that can make patronizing our company a memorable endeavor.
- Around-the-clock support online. Whenever you need to quickly get answers to your questions, fast help on how to place an order on our website, or find information on our platform, you can simply open a live chat. One of our dedicated and empathetic support team members will get in touch with you within seconds. You do not have to wait for hours or days to get a reply or worry about whether you are asking the right questions.
- Affordable service. Given our operating experience, we know that there are lots of students who wish to have access to the high-quality service we provide but are restricted financially. We want to help them. One way we do this is by offering discounts. You get 20% off your initial order with us, and a steeper 25% discount on your second order.
- Student-friendly refund policy. When you have an active order with our company, you have a right to cancel it before it is started or completed. As part of our commitment to being student-centric, we have a refund or money-back guarantee that allows us to ensure fairness to students who use our platform.
Based on the reviews we have received from students, we are confident you will also be delighted by our work. We always strive to exceed your expectations and become your preferred annotated bibliography service. Make the smart move and place your order now!
More than 81 testimonials from clients make up a 4.9/5 rate of success, making our organization one of the best in the industry.
- Customer #7000
"listen, I hate college, it's draining me of all the life power I have! if it weren't for your essays, they'd kick me out ages ago. sure, sometimes I have to ask for revisions, but idc since it allows me to slack off. I really like you, guys!"
- Customer #6477
"Thank god I know about this service! You save me all the time, and it seems that there's nothing you can't deal with! P.S. got an "A" for your lab report, nice!"
- Customer #6296
"As a regular customer I guarantee that every essay these pros write is a masterpiece! I got my A, as always, and definitely will see you soon :)"
- Customer #4912
"My book report was well written, covered main points. Thank you for on time delivery and professional support. Your staff is always nice and attentive. I will use you again for my term paper."
- Customer #4112
" I still prefer to write papers myself but I always require help with editing and formatting. I am lost with all those styles, quotes. I like researching and composing but I can not make it look professional. You are my scholar helper!"
- Customer #2182
"Amazed! Great quality, good grades. It is just what I need. Always formatted and referenced. Thanks a lot."