Choose the type, level, urgency, and length to start off.
40 Topics for Presentations That Will Grab The Attention
Being the best way to deliver your message to the audience, PowerPoint or Prezi presentation should be supported by the author's powerful and impressive speech to make the audience take the same position regarding the topic under discussion. Therefore, using visual elements and a specific tone of voice should be the two most powerful weapons in the arsenal of any student.
It all begins with planning. The student should know how to approach the selected idea and which subtopics to cover during the presentation itself. The primary goal of any presentation is to catch the reader's eye, which is why it should follow a logical order, as well as ensure flow and clarity. Keep in mind that it is not that easy to organize everything you know about X, Y, and Z into a concise, to-the-point, and articulate package.
So, what steps should one follow to achieve successful accomplishment of the task? Experts recommend following a particular order when working on a speech with the presentation:
- The initial step is to select ideas for presentation topics.
Search for the recently discussed themes on the web. It is important to pick a debatable problem that matters to your community to make the audience want to study your presentation. Selecting topics to talk about is the most challenging step, and unless your teacher assigns you a specific problem, you should analyze different credible sources of information to discover the most relevant one.
- Collect the sources.
Search the web and your college library for books, magazines, journals, specific scholarly articles, and videos that can help you come up with new and original ideas. Make sure to use quotes from these sources to support your main argument.
- Develop an outline for the entire project.
A presentation is impossible without having a full essay or research paper. A presentation highlights the main points of one's writing, making it easier to follow the flow of thoughts. You should, therefore, divide the project into the introduction, body, and conclusion, thus achieving a typical essay outline.
- Write the paper itself.
After you're done with your essay, make sure to check it for plagiarism, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and formatting errors, as those are the essential elements of the grading rubric. Also, keep in mind that the content should be relevant and exciting.
- Come up with a speech.
Reduce everything you have written to a single page. Highlight all the important points in your writing and try to make a summary out of them. Use bullet-point lists to make the process simpler.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation.
Based on your speech, develop a captivating and engrossing presentation by cutting down on the already stripped-down amount of text. Remember to focus more on the visual elements of your slides, such as graphs, images, and tables, and less on the text. Do not forget to add an explanation to each image you used in the so-called appendices section and provide references to everything taken from the primary sources on the last slide.
Interesting Presentation Topics for You to Consider
Choosing specific ideas to discuss is half the battle. Once you are done selecting an intriguing title, think about implementing ideas by exercising an original approach to problem-solving. If you do not have enough time to search for the subject on your own, you will probably find the below list of good presentation topic ideas useful.
Persuasive Presentation Topics
- Listening to music during the learning process is beneficial.
- Black Friday sales should not be allowed on Thanksgiving.
- E-Books are more effective than traditional books.
- Tipping in restaurants should not be mandatory.
- Puerto Rico has all the rights to become the 51st state of the USA.
- Pros and cons of making voting compulsory.
- Public prayers should be banned in schools.
- Human cloning: ethical aspects.
- Assisted suicide is not legal by any means.
- The best president in the history of the United States.
Informative Presentation Topics
- Changing a flat tire.
- The influence of incentives on staff performance.
- Car driving safety hints.
- Writing the descriptive essay step-by-step.
- The significance of education for the country's economy.
- The Internet as a type of classroom aide.
- The history of taxation in the United States.
- The moral aspects of hunting.
- The difference between male and female football.
- Favorite Marvel superhero.
5 Minute Presentation Topics
- Cooking a mushroom soup.
- Bike-riding safety rules.
- The best gifts for St. Valentine's.
- Top exotic fruits.
- 5 reasons to have many friends.
- Writing the definition paper.
- Benefits of higher education.
- Morning physical exercises.
- Secrets of successful everyday makeup.
- The best types of sports to help you stay in good shape.
Funny Presentation Topics
- Parking & coffee as part of a college tuition fee.
- Reasons why my boss and I should swap places.
- Save paper towels to save the forests.
- Females should not have a sense of humor for genetic reasons.
- Pick-up lines that make everyone laugh.
- Reasons why people think that blondes are stupid.
- Reincarnation is a proven fact.
- Narrow down options to make a choice simpler.
- Keep your parents off Facebook and other social networks.
- Donating locks: benefits you can get.
Quite an impressive list, isn't it? These 40 presentation topics are just the thing for you if you have troubles picking an inspiring topic for your presentation and speech.
Is picking a topic still a challenge for you? How about writing a paper and preparing a presentation at the same time? Sounds pretty intimidating, doesn't it? Luckily, there is a way out. Our team of experienced writers and editors can take on as many complicated tasks as your teacher can give you, and it doesn't matter to them how tight the deadline is. Just let us know what it is exactly you need by filling out an order form, and your paper won't keep itself waiting. So, what are you waiting for? Place your order now!back to all posts
More than 81 testimonials from clients make up a 4.9/5 rate of success, making our organization one of the best in the industry.
- Customer #7200
"I'm dreaming about the day when PowerPoint Presentations become vestiges from the past! I didn't have time to put it all together for my History assignment, so I asked you - and you dealt with it expertly! Thank you for my A+!"
- Customer #7155
"I don't usually like asking for help, but I've got myself into a bit of a tight situation because I got a job to afford living like I want. You're always my safety plan when I realize that I can't do something on time. Your writers constantly get me A and B+."
- Customer #6521
"Thank you for my A! Still can't believe it! Will get your help again cuz have a tight schedule at work."
- Customer #5268
"Hey, my term paper turned out rather good, B+ and I am very happy. If I use wiseessays.com again, I would love the same writer. I have more tasks to complete and I expect that you help me get better grades. Thanks you!"
- Customer #4678
"The essay was just on time. Thank you for good services and friendly support. Every assignment you complete is a surprise, the writing quality is always high and I never needed a single revision. I am happy that I found you one day and I'll order again, as long as I keep studying!"
- Customer #4301
"I intend to use your services in the future. Other writing companies are so money oriented and do not care about good customer support, but not you. Your agents are always nice, educated and helpful. I will recommend your service to my friends."